As a thriving financial planning firm we are investing in our future and it starts with a motivated and talented team. We are looking for people to join our team and lead us to the next evolution of our firm. Our firm has a supportive culture built around our fundamental values, lead by our commitment to DO THE RIGHT THING, ALWAYS. If you have a passion for financial services, strong initiative, and follow through, please contact us today.
These the characteristic that thrive at Lane Hipple:
- Team players who build shared vision and accept full responsibility for making it happen.
- Innovators who never stop asking, “Is there a better way?” and who have the intellectual curiosity to find it.
- Leaders who are brave enough to take risks…smart enough to use sound judgment…and want to be rewarded for the value they create.
- Those who believe that constant learning is their responsibility and part of their jobs.
- Motivators who can mobilize and energize teams to produce quality results.
- Problem-solvers who can size up obstacles and seize momentum.
- People who can unleash the creativity in themselves and others.
Internship – We are seeking individuals to intern in our Moorestown, NJ office during Summer 2020 with potential to go beyond. Interns will assist in several areas that are core components to the Lane Hipple financial planning experience. You will gain experience in financial planning, marketing, investments, client service, and back office planning, tools and software. Position is reserved for junior and senior college students. Ideal candidate will have demonstrated a passion for financial services. To Apply Click to submit inquiry
Client Service Assistant – Manage interoffice tasks and responsibilities to assist in the daily operations of the firm. Handle client tasks, requests, and service duties in line with system and procedures of the organization.
Associate Planner – Integrate into financial planning team to provide internal support to client relationships. Preform data gathering and input into planning tools and software, prepare reports and analysis for client presentation. Paraplanner must demonstrate attention to detail, time management and a hunger to learn.
Operations Associate – Provide essential support for the organization to efficiently operate a growing financial planning and investment advisory business. Responsibilities include technical expertise in investment management including billing and reporting. Operational and professional duties in the overseeing and managing of organization systems, procedures and development.
Minimum Requirements for all positions
English speaking, 40+ WPM, 1-3 years’ experience in a financial services firm Confidence in Office Suite, CRM, cloud tech and document software
Full time Salary position
Retirement plan provided
Excellent Benefits Package Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD
How to apply?
Please email to Career listing the position of interest in the subject of message, include a PDF of resume.